Call for speakers
Areas that we would love to cover are: UX writing, accessibility, visual design, design trends, inclusive design, service design, ways of working, sustainable design or innovation. Or something that we haven't thought of yet!
The theme is inspired by World Usability day and you can also find input from their interpretation of the theme.
Below you can find some examples of what we are looking for:
- How will AI take technology closer to the human?
- Should we think of new ways to design, better ways of working, or can we continue as is?
- What specific skills do we have, and how can we use them together with AI and help our clients/customers?
- What is the value of AI? How to use it right, and when not to use AI?
- Is there a gender bias within AI as a technology?
Time to speak = 15 minutes. We want practical experience in every talk. Every speech must strive to inspire and create the prerequisites that are needed to design for the future that we want. Deliver experience and tools to empower the community that can be used directly in their every day work. All talks are expected to be presented in English. Suggest yourself or someone else. We would like the agenda for the speech before August 31 sent to email@example.com.